Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Lead engineering initiatives to help us build the best bitcoin savings app in Europe
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full-time position
- Paris-based (Station F) but international remote
About Bitstack 🚀
We are building a Bitcoin neobank to access the world’s best monetary network. Bitstack allows you to save, earn, spend, lend and borrow bitcoin. We believe that technology can empower everyone to build better financial habits in a more open financial system.
Bitstack was born to help people save effortlessly in the best-performing asset class of the last decade. That’s why we are starting with a simple and automated bitcoin savings solution. Round up your daily purchases and save the spare change in bitcoin. We are making saving in bitcoin fun, effortless and accessible to everyone.
About the role 👋
Bitstack’s engineering team is responsible for building the technology platform that powers our mission. We care about infrastructure that makes it easy to write software that is secure, efficient, and tested. We build incrementally and we deploy every day.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a growing Engineering and Product team
- Drive new initiatives with a willingness to challenge the status quo to push the product forward
- Build APIs used by apps and microservices to scale systems for our growing customer base
- Breathe life into industry-leading User Interfaces
- Ship high quality, scalable, reliable products in a production environment
- Unit test everything
- Work in a highly compliant environment and contribute to the larger Bitcoin ecosystem
- Contribute to the broader tech and open source communities
Skills we are excited about ⭐
We are looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Worked on shipping multi-platform applications with Flutter or other web/app frameworks with experience in complex state management
- Worked on highly-available and resilient REST APIs in any OOP language (with a preference for the Fast API framework in Python)
- Experience working in a fully cloud-native environment, with a preference for GCP, Firebase environment
- Ideally, you are familiar with writing infrastructure as code using Terraform and Docker or Kubernetes tooling (KubeCtl, etc.)
- Ideally, you are knowledgeable with Git workflows and automation
- Spectacular analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
Bonus points 📈
- You are passionate about Bitcoin & personal finance
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Company benefits ☀️
- Location: Paris (Station F) or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance
- Bitstack Plus for free
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team activities
Hiring process ⚙️
- Call with our CTO
- Home technical assignment
- Assignment review
- Meet the rest of the team
- Decision time!
How to apply ❓
Tell us why you want to join Bitstack and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Share with us what excites you, what you’ve built in the past, and how you envision your role at Bitstack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A new bitcoin savings account