Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Lead Design @ Bitstack to help us build the best bitcoin savings app in Europe
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full-time position
- Paris-based (Station F) but international remote
About Bitstack 🚀
We are building a Bitcoin neobank to access the world’s best monetary network. Bitstack allows you to save, earn, spend, lend and borrow bitcoin. We believe that technology can empower everyone to build better financial habits in a more open financial system.
Bitstack was born to help people save effortlessly in the best performing asset class of the last decade. That’s why we are starting with a simple and automated bitcoin savings solution. Round up your daily purchases and save the spare change in bitcoin. We are making saving in bitcoin fun, effortless and accessible to everyone.
About the role 👋
The Bitstack design team’s focus is to create world class experiences for our customers. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing creative solutions into existence in the financial space. Product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes vision setting, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts and engineers.
What you’ll do
- Own the creative vision and execution for our product
- Work closely with Product on the full design process, from research to building slick UI/UX
- Designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail from wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes
- Run testing sessions & dig deep into analytics to understand complex usage patterns
- Own and improve our rock-solid design system
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers and agencies
Skills we are excited about ⭐
We are looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Team player - you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product
- Experienced - 3+ years in a Designer role with a successful Fintech or subscription app
- Versatile - You worked on web & mobile apps that people love and use on a daily basis
- Owner mentality - You like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems
- Excellent communicator - You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback, identify bottlenecks
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, potential partners, learning about our finance in general
- Fluent in French & English
Bonus points 📈
- You are passionate about Bitcoin & personal finance
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Company benefits ☀️
- Location: Paris (Station F) or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance
- Bitstack Plus for free
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team activities
Hiring process ⚙️
- Call with our CEO
- Meet the rest of the team
- A test task that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis as part of the team
- Decision time!
How to apply ❓
Tell us why you want to join Bitstack and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Share with us what excites you, what you’ve built in the past, and how you envision your role at Bitstack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A new bitcoin savings account