This job is no longer accepting applications.
We believe every person has the right to participate fully in the global online economy. That’s why Alby’s mission is to provide the most convenient to use building blocks for the money of the Internet – Bitcoin.
Our first product is a versatile browser extension for the Bitcoin Lightning Network to serve as the bridge between wallets and Lightning websites. Fast-forward three years Alby enabled the application layer on top of the Bitcoin Lightning Network: Together with a vibrant open source community we created many more use cases that we haven't seen today.
Whom are we looking for
Alby creates an opportunity for an ambitious front-end engineer. We value clear communication and proactivity. If you are open minded and solution driven; if you have a startup mentality and focus on collaboration, if you strive to continually improve yourself and your team then Alby is for you. Together with you we want to bring Alby to the next level.
- Strong understanding of CSS and Frontend frameworks (Tailwind, etc.)
- Experience with web services (REST/GraphQL APIs)
- Good understanding of modern software development tools and pipelines
- Experience in test driven development and writing automated tests for modern applications and other SWE standard methodologies
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and make critical product and engineering decisions
- Experience working in growing software development teams
- Prior contributions to Open Source projects
- Understanding of the Bitcoin and Lightning network is preferred
Why joining Alby?
- Great culture, open and supportive team environment
- Contribute to the open source Bitcoin ecosystem
- Work remotely from where and when you like
- Support for personal development - let's learn and grow together
- Regular company & community offsites - work online - meet offline
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alby creates a new experience to consume and reward content or services online.