Software development engineer in test (SDET)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neo-banking experience.
As a key member of our QA team, you’ll directly impact the lifeline of the business by maintaining a high bar for quality of our top rated iOS, Android and Web apps. You’ll own major features, working closely with different disciplines across the company.
We’re looking for an engineer that will grow with the company and is excited about Strike’s mission and potential. The person joining us must be comfortable with a team-first approach in a remote work environment.
- Building test plans for new features and improving existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback
- Executing tests on our release candidates for iOS, Android and Web apps
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Customer Support
- Experience with automated test tools including TestCafé, Testing Library, Selenium, Waldo, xUnit
- Experience with API tools including Swagger, Postman, Proxyman
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for iOS, Android and Web clients
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with consumer centric app testing
- Strong sense of quality, product intuition and user empathy
- Experience ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms
- Self-drive to improve the app experience above and beyond what’s outlined in the spec
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and Lightning Network protocol
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PhD candidates and everything in between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world