Shipping & Logistics Coordinator (eCommerce)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are looking for
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information and relevant news. Informing and educating our audiences through our magazine platforms is integral to our mission. Engaging our audience through unique product offerings and creating enjoyable online shopping experiences is an important part of our online strategy. We seek a Shipping & Logistics wizard who can navigate optimal shipping experiences for all of our customers.
As the Shipping & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, process, and experience for all of our customer orders through our online store and our other service or product channels. You will own this process and optimize our channel delivery times and costs to ensure we have the most effective pathways possible.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for bitcoin and a deep understanding of the Bitcoin community. They will have experience running successful shipping programs of extensive eCommerce operations. They will geek out about the effective flow of commerce and logistical routes, and ultimately the customer experience in order to find new and creative opportunities to serve our customers better.
What you will be doing
- Oversee and manage all fulfillment requests. Orders include all e-commerce platforms, all primary customer orders, special customer requests, special marketing requests, etc.
- Managing fulfillment on Shopify and resolving order fulfillment issues through our partners and our 3PLs daily
- Proactively monitoring partners & 3PL to make sure orders are being fulfilled on a timely basis
- Owning the management & coordination of all shipping/receiving activities
- Coordinating with different departments; customer service, marketing, e-commerce, and accounting to ensure inbound & outbound orders will ship per promise date(s)
- Restocks and reorders goods to avoid depleting inventory.
- Owning and assisting with the preparation of shipping and receiving documentation; ensuring orderly files for all documentation
- Maintaining accurate inventory records for all items listed on our e-commerce platform(s)
- Tracking and reporting causes of order shipment delays and coordinating with cross-functional groups on both short-term and long-term fixes
- Owning the system process improvements of shipping and logistics in the interest of improving consumer experience and internal communications cross-organizational
- Maintaining knowledge of software and keeping up-to-date with software advances.
- Useful software knowledge: Shopify, Shipstation, Slack, Asana, ShipBob
What you will bring to the team
- 3-5 years of distribution, warehousing, or supply chain management experience
- Proficiency with ERP systems
- Working knowledge of both domestic and international shipping practices, including handling and packaging methods
- Navigating shipping capabilities of Shopify and fulfillment software such as Shipstation
- Experience in vendor oversight and managing external partnerships and relationships is a plus
- The ability to own the shipping and logistics channel, develop and implement new workflows, and make improvements that drive measurable results.
- Owning the expansion of our shipping partners/3PLs domestically and internationally as needed
- High energy and a passion for shipping & logistics and improving experiences for our customers
- Ability to independently manage, organize, problem-solve and manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
- The technical skills required as they relate to Shopify, Shipstation, and other software platforms used/planned to implement
- The ability to meet deadlines establish milestones and keep all team members and stakeholders on the same page
- A passion for Bitcoin and our mission towards Hyperbitcoinization
Why BTC Inc?
- While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space
- The option to be paid in bitcoin and receive quarterly bitcoin bonuses
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of teams with high standards, a culture that offers feedback and growth opportunities, and to take part in an industry looking to change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.