Unity Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At THNDR we’re building the future of gaming by powering fun and empowering people with Bitcoin. We’re looking for a full-time Senior Unity Developer to join our team in developing world class mobile games. This role will own responsibility for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. We’re creating a renegade team of passionate people to join us on our mission of gamifying the world with bitcoin!
- Brainstorm, plan, and productionize new games, from ideation to launch
- Help drive the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, and business to develop quality products that meet the needs of our customers
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the Product team and the backend team
- Focus on development of THNDR’s casual/hypercasual portfolio, guaranteeing industry-best gameplay, graphics, and animations
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development
- Minimum of 2 yrs of experience with Unity development and professional game development
- Have published a mobile game, building from the beginning of the development process to the end (not just one feature)
- Ability to manage projects independently, with a good grasp on time management and detail orientation
- Understanding of gameplay programming
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work with a diverse team
- Proficiency in C#
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interest in Bitcoin and the Lightning Network
- Familiarity with creating and publishing games on GooglePlay the App Store
- Comfortable providing constructive feedback to both junior and senior team members
- Track record working on and publishing successful mobile games
- Competitive salary and opportunity to advance your career
- Remote work environment with flexible working hours
- High degree of ownership and impact in a workplace obsessed with creativity and building
- Dedicated time for solo or group research and experimentation
Our tech stack: Unity, Rider, TeamCity, Fastlane, Scrum, Jira, Git, Unit Testing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Play Games. Earn Bitcoin.