UX Design Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a UX Design Lead to join the Design team working on our core products. You will work directly with engineers and project managers to execute on product and system specifications.
We are building our core team and, as a result, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Be an early and core team member of an exciting and rapidly growing Bitcoin startup!
- Lead UX design for the products (mobile and web) and website
- Collaborate with engineers, and product managers across Hoseki to identify and develop solutions for new user experiences and interactions
- Set project standards for UI and UX to drive functionality, accessibility, usability, and consistency throughout a project
- Partner with product and engineering to identify and collect data to drive user research
- Share knowledge across different teams and bring people together for shared growth and understanding
- Research and recommend frameworks and architectural design patterns
- Advise on technical limitations of software design for products and provide alternative solutions
- Act as a spokesperson and develop prototypes to impact strategy, not just execution
- Help define the design culture at Hoseki!
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced with UX for consumer facing products
- Experienced with fast release and iteration cycles - we ship continuously!
- Experienced with building functional prototypes
- Worked directly with engineering teams
- Excellent interdisciplinary team collaboration skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous work at rapidly growing startups
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
- Interest in Bitcoin
Benefits: Equity compensation competitive salary. Health, dental, vision insurance.
About the company:
hoseki is a well-funded, early stage, Bitcoin startup that is building core infrastructure for the Bitcoin economy out of Austin, TX. Come build a better future with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
infrastructure for a Bitcoin Standard.