IRA Concierge Onboarding Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Unchained Capital is looking for an IRA onboarding manager for our Concierge team to help onboard vault clients onto our custody platform. This person will be responsible for leading concierge onboarding sessions, which guide clients through configuring hardware wallets and private keys (many for the first time), educating about multisig and collaborative custody with Unchained Capital, and ultimately building multisignature vaults. We also expect the IRA onboarding manager to help support existing clients, whether it is troubleshooting hardware wallet, software wallet, operating system, and browser compatibility issues, talking through the IRA product, or presenting during our monthly continuing education webinars. The right person for this role loves bitcoin, has experience with setting people up with private keys, and can navigate clients through the retirement system.
*Cover letter recommended but not required
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead Concierge onboarding sessions with clients, with a focus on IRA clients
- Assist with concierge client technical support
- Stay up-to-date with the Unchained Retirement products and processes
- Present during Unchained continuous education webinars
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- A deep understanding of the economic implications of bitcoin
- Experience with the US retirement system
- At least 2 years of using hardware wallets to manage bitcoin private keys
- Enjoys troubleshooting with clients and is comfortable tinkering with bitcoin products
- Runs a full bitcoin node and stays up-to-date with technical features of bitcoin
- Ideally, an Unchained Capital client who understands why collaborative custody with Unchained Capital will be the standard in bitcoin custody moving forward.
- Remote is possible but there is a preference for local candidates.
In addition to competitive pay, Unchained offers best-in-class benefits including:
- Bonus plan, 401k, and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
Not to mention, you’ll be working alongside the most talented, passionate, and hard-working people in our industry!
Unchained Capital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and do not discriminate based on race, gender, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.