UX Researchers: Mid to Principal Level
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
Strike is looking for a variety of UX Researchers (mid to principal level) to help deliver actionable, impactful insights. Using qualitative and quantitative research methods, you will strive to improve our mobile and desktop user experiences. We need you to scope and craft research plans, conduct studies, and present your findings to the business, design and engineering teams. Ultimately, you will participate in growing Strike’s UX Maturity and enable us to further compete on user experience as a differentiator.
- Work closely with Research Lead, product and business teams to identify, scope and execute strategic and tactical user research projects
- Conduct research using a wide plethora of qualitative and quantitative methods such as usability testing, 1:1 and group interviews, surveys, unmoderated testing, etc.
- Generate actionable insights throughout and beyond the product development lifecycle, from exploratory research through evaluating existing aspects of our live experience
- Effectively communicate findings to stakeholders
- Know when and how to balance research quality with speed of execution in a dynamic global environment
- Be an advocate for the user, promoting the importance of data-driven decision making in the organization
- Cultivate a user-centered mindset across partner teams
- Experience executing several different types of methodologies
- Experience directly conducting qualitative and quantitative research from end-to-end
- Track record of successfully translating research into positive business impacts
- Empathy to work with a diverse array of cross functional peers and stakeholders
- Understanding of the proper roles of design and research in a hyper growth startup
- Experience and interest for Bitcoin and Fintech is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world