HR Assistant & Office Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You’ll be a highly organised and detail-oriented self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact. Confidence in tackling the unexpected is a must, as well as the enthusiasm to make a real impact in an exciting and growing Bitcoin company
This can be either a full time, or for the right candidate we are willing to consider school hours and term time only
- Assisting with recruitment, including developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking CVs, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting suitable candidates.
- Carrying out necessary checks on new recruits, including referees, eligibility to work and DBS checks.
- Induction of new staff members, collating all necessary paperwork (T20, bank details, personal information), providing induction documents.
- Helping to develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management.
- Preparing staff handbook and updating periodically, sending out reminders to staff when amended.
- Maintaining HR records, including contracts, sickness absence, annual leave and other special leave.
- Reviewing fire and health & safety procedures, implementing new procedures when required.
- Conducting fire drills, appointing fire wardens, and taking responsibility for all fire warden training.
Office Management Responsibilities
- Ordering office stationery supplies, coffee, milk, etc.
- Overseeing facilities support, including repairs, ensuring the office environment is stimulating, vitalising and motivating.
- Organising IT equipment for new starters or as and when required.
- Reporting IT issues to the tech team and seeing through to resolution, ensuring issues are fully resolved to all parties’ satisfaction.
- Organising internal and external events, including social events, conferences etc.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team.
- Collating receipts/invoices for monthly expenses to pass to the finance department.
- Keeping company-wide calendar up to date.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Ensuring the reception, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept tidy.
- Fulfilling orders taken on MtSocks.com.
- Outgoing positive nature.
- Extremely proactive and organised.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefit from a rewarding Staff Incentive Share Scheme.
- Annual bonus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CoinCorner makes it quick and easy to buy, sell and store Bitcoin.