Manual QA Testing Specialist - Aussie Bitcoin Exchange
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thanks for your interest in working as a QA specialist at HardBlock.com.au .
We are looking for someone to join us on our mission of helping Australians save their wealth through Bitcoin.
Your primary role in our team will be to document and perform manual QA tests for new website releases.
There will also be some admin tasks involved including customer support.
There is scope for automating our test cases down the line and experience with automation will be favourably looked upon.
The role is casual; 12 hours per week, remote and flexible.
HardBlock is a Bitcoin only exchange based in Adelaide that was founded in 2014. We are a small team of 4 people passionate about Bitcoin and helping Australians invest in it.
About the Role
- Manually testing new features from our development process for bugs,
- Working with tools such as JIRA, GIT, Laravel, Bitcoin wallets, Github,
- Writing up and updating documents with detailed clear test cases,
- Creating bug reports with specific instructions on how to reproduce them,
- On-boarding new customers (includes phone support),
- Answering customer support queries,
Who we are looking for:
- Interested in Bitcoin,
- Enjoys finding bugs, ok with repetitive tasks,
- Technically apt. You will need to work with and set up different tools, work with Bitcoin etc,
- Good problem-solving skills,
- Testing mindset,
- Programming knowledge is beneficial,
- Able to work remotely.
- Learn about the future of money i.e. Bitcoin,
- Small team with no corporate atmosphere or bureaucracy,
- Be surrounded by intelligent people who live and breathe Bitcoin and are passionate about what we do,
- Flexible work arrangement and time off,
- Have an impact on our product,
- Work in a energetic, innovative and growing company,
- Remote position - although if you are from Adelaide you can come into our office.
In your cover letter answer the following questions:
- How much experience do you have working remotely,
- Do you have experience working in a professional development environment, either as a programmer, tester, scrum master or anything similar,
- Have you worked as a tester/QA,
- What kind of testing you have performed,
- What is your programming experience,
- Have you used any Bitcoin or altcoins,
- Explain what is your favourite project or token(s) in the Bitcoin or altcoin space and why,
- Which city do you live in,
- Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media that would help us learn more about you.
Apply Now by sending your application to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australian Bitcoin Exchange - Established 2014