This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Hoseki Engineering team working on our core products. You will work directly with engineers and leadership to execute on product and system specifications.
We are building our core team and, as a result, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Be an early and core team member of an exciting and rapidly growing Bitcoin startup!
- Liaise between the engineering team and executive team to set timelines and deliverables
- Manage the entire product line life cycle
- Practice lean product development methodologies, working through experiments, interacting with users, and focusing on achieving measurable goals
- Define the product roadmaps
- Act as the product owner during agile development
- Conduct refinement meetings on stories with the development team
- Maintain a relevant and well-prioritized backlog, supported by user storyboards, acceptance criteria and other artifacts needed by development teams
- Keep bugs to a minimum and properly manage bug fixes when they crop up
- Be an advocate for the engineering team as well as a spokesperson for hoseki products
- Participate in code-reviews
- Help define the culture at Hoseki
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or Product Owner
- Experience in an agile environment
- Impeccable communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate work in progress effectively to all internal stakeholders (product, marketing, sales, support, leadership, development) to ensure clear alignment and prioritization
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
- Interest in Bitcoin
- Knowledge of cryptography and HD wallets
Benefits: Equity compensation, competitive salary. Health, dental, vision insurance.
About the company:
hoseki is a well-funded, early stage, Bitcoin startup that is building core infrastructure for the Bitcoin economy out of Austin, TX. Come build a better future with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
infrastructure for a Bitcoin Standard.