Project Manager (Twitch Livestream)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Project Manager (Livestream)
Who We Are Looking For:
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information and relevant news. Informing and educating our audiences through our magazine platforms is an integral part of our mission. Reaching our audience through unique product offerings and creating informative, engaging digital content is an important part of our strategy and we are looking to expand that strategy onto Twitch. We are searching for an experienced Twitch streamer/affiliate to join our magazine team and help magnify our brand through our online presence in this unique channel.
As the Project Manager, you will own Bitcoin Magazine’s live stream strategy specifically our 24/7 Twitch strategy (Twitch.tv/bitcoin). The Livestream Project Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining both content and community on Twitch as well as facilitating live stream productions for more general Bitcoin Magazine uses.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for bitcoin and a deep understanding of the Bitcoin community. They will be competent in general video production and live streaming as well as intimate with Twitch and passionate about gaming. There is a promising intersection between media, gaming, and bitcoin; this role is designed to ensure that Bitcoin Magazine is a leader in this space.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and maintain a strategy for a 24/7 Bitcoin Twitch stream.
- Engaging with the Bitcoin community on Twitch and reaching out to other gaming communities.
- Facilitating tournaments, games, and other engaging activation on Twitch.
- Leverage earncarrot.com to give away sats over Twitch
- Work with design to create engaging video productions for Twitch.
- Comfortable with OBS, Resream, remote streaming, and other live-streaming technologies.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- A passion and understanding of Bitcoin, the Bitcoin community, and the gaming community on Twitch
- A pulse on social media, Bitcoin, and gaming culture, with the ability to quickly identify viral trends and opportunities
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and its products and have the ability to work with Bitcoin companies and their offerings in conjunction with the Bitcoin Magazine generally
- The drive of a self-starter with the ability to proactively identify issues and provide solutions
- The ability to stay hyper-focused and detail-oriented.
- A combination of creative and data-oriented approaches with the ability to take learnings and translate them, into new ideas and initiatives
- The ability to multitask and act proactively without close supervision
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and the ability to hit all deadlines
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a driven team with high standards. A culture that creates clear goals and provides feedback for growth, an ownership mentality environment allowing you to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.