Client Solutions, Director (remote option)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Unchained Capital, our mission is to build a bitcoin native ecosystem that ensures everyone can secure and maximize the value of their bitcoin holdings over multiple generations. Our goal is to be a full suite services provider, building on a foundation of bitcoin custody where clients hold their own bitcoin keys. In addition to custody, our services include lending (loans backed by bitcoin), buying bitcoin directly to vaults with keys controlled by clients, concierge onboarding, and retirement products.
Unchained Capital is a trusted brand building trust minimized products on top of bitcoin. Private key ownership and usage is at the center of everything we do. Whether a company is managing its treasury or an individual is saving bitcoin for the future, we believe in customers participating in their private key security. This presents hard problems to solve that include solutions directly tied to bitcoin’s multisig properties and more traditional software permission controls.
The Client Solutions team at Unchained is on the front lines working with clients that need a partner to help understand and solve these problems and is principally responsible for developing and managing relationships on behalf of the firm. This group is critical to expanding the Unchained brand, growing our client base and driving revenue. Client Solutions is tasked with ensuring that prospective clients understand the value proposition of our platform and maximizing the value delivered to existing clients once onboarded.
Unchained is growing fast and looking to add a passionate Client Solutions Director to our world-class team. Are you a bitcoiner with deep knowledge about bitcoin and an extensive and robust network in the bitcoin world? Do you enjoy evangelizing your company, peers, and anyone who will listen about the reasons to own bitcoin? Do you understand and live by the principle of “not your keys, not your bitcoin”?
The Client Solutions Director position at Unchained Capital offers the unique opportunity to build the archetype of the future financial institution, form fit for the world of bitcoin. Your job will be to manage client relationships and educate institutions, family offices, high net worth individuals and their businesses on Unchained Capital’s mission, value proposition and product suite. If you are passionate about helping others protect their bitcoin while also empowering individuals to truly own and control their wealth, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help build a Client Solutions team to grow a client base and build a profitable network of business
- Develop and manage a pipeline of institutions, companies, and HNWI that are interested in Unchained Capital’s products and services
- Travel to conferences, events, and meetings to meet members of the bitcoin, family office, and local community to evangelize Unchained Capital’s products and services
- Consult with prospective clients to determine solutions best suited to their specific needs
- Set up appointments, prepare and present proposals, and convert prospective clients
- Devise new and innovative ways to market our products and services within target networks
- Communicate client feedback to the product team to inform product improvements and strategy
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 5 -7 years experience in a related field with a proven track record, ie. financial services, banking and/or consulting
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and executives
- Detailed knowledge of Unchained Capital’s products and services
- Proven success establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- A deep understanding of bitcoin; both technically, including keys, hardware wallets, and multisig as well as at a monetary level
- Understanding of bitcoin keys, hardware wallets and multisig
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks in a compressed time frame, maintaining order and efficiency at all times
- Strong executive presence – experience and comfort level working with C-level and other senior executives
- Extensive knowledge of bitcoin industry, products, and markets
- Extensive connections in the bitcoin and financial community
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and adapt to changing circumstances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business or equivalent experience
- Willingness to be compensated based on closed sales
- Flexibility to travel up to 15% of the time
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- This position can sit remote or in Texas
In addition to competitive pay, Unchained offers best-in-class benefits including:
- Bonus plan, 401k, and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
Not to mention, you’ll be working alongside the most talented, passionate, and hard-working people in our industry!
Unchained Capital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and do not discriminate based on race, gender, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.