Director of Finance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director of Finance will be an integral part of the finance and accounting team and reports directly to the CFO. The Director of Finance will drive our organization's financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the Director of Finance will include the development of pro forma financial statements as well as company-wide and departmental budgets, FP&A activities, external banking and strategic partnership relationships, ERP implementation and automation of financial and operating processes, assistance with M&A activities, and research of complex GAAP issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and develop pro forma financial model including a bottoms-up cost and hiring plan, analyses of revenue by product line, revenues generated by new product lines, and sensitivity analyses on the Company’s cash and P&L projections.
- Direct strategic planning, allocation of funds, and complication and ownership of a comprehensive budget (company and departmental). Must be able to work cross-functionally with all departments and analyze monthly and annual performance and deliver FP&A functions.
- Assist in the evaluation of and execution of M&A activities.
- Assist in treasury functions including baking relationships, securing sources of capital related to the Company’s loan originations, and contribute to the relationship with existing and new strategic partners.
- Manage ERP implementation and automation initiatives of ERP and finance and operations systems.
- Perform technical analyses of complex GAAP and tax issues and prepare technical memorandums on the matters.
Education, experience, licensing and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry required
- Cryptocurrency experience preferred
- CPA and/or CFA license required
- General Ledger systems experience
- Minimum 8-12 years’ experience in accounting/finance in the financial services industry. Prior public accounting experience a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.