This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi team! If you love Bitcoin, you love Strike! Now we need your help! We are looking for Senior Front-end developer! It's 100% remote and applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply!
P.s. salary is negotiable!
(In case you don't know about us, here is a lil' info)
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
Strike is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work across web projects, creating and maintaining new products, features, and building tools to help scale Strike. You will be joining one of the top engineering teams in the Bitcoin and fintech space focused on building Strike’s high-scale, neo-payment network. You’ll be encouraged to be metric and data-driven and to think creatively to help Strike scale. We’re looking for folks with not only an interest in building products and tools but also interested in leading multi-functional projects with lots of moving pieces.
We’re looking for a hire that will grow with the company and is excited about Strike’s mission and potential. The person joining us must be comfortable with team-first approach in a remote work environment.
- Build end-to-end features of the app, from API to UI
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers
- Participate in code reviews and ensure a high quality code base
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring
- Communicate best practices to the team
- Mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals
- Writing readable, maintainable code accompanied by thoughtful tests
- You are self-driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with browser extensions
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Redux, NextJS, TypeScript, Functional programming
- Interest in LNP/BP stack
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
More info about the job is here----> strike.me/jobs?gh_jid=4035929004
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world