Senior Engineer - Financial Systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swan is a Bitcoin-only company focused on Bitcoin education and onboarding, and we want to hire passionate Bitcoiners that want to work with a self-motivated, fully distributed startup team.
You’ll be working hands on with everything related to finance, helping us build a robust integration from our own backend to external bookkeeping services, building out BI dashboards for financial reports, and engineering product features in NodeJS and AWS.
Here are some things that will help you succeed here:
- Experience building accounting systems and/or integrating with third party accounting software
- Senior level experience with SQL, data modeling, and REST APIs
- Experience with NodeJS is preferred, but senior level experience in any similar environment works.
- You love to own product from design to implementation
Here's a bit about our culture:
- We're a small team, and we're fully distributed across the world. Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- Leadership is desired and encouraged. We're very flat and we love to hire people who care about the product as much as they do about the code.
- We're pragmatic and ship quickly, but we write good code, we cover with tests, and we refactor.
- We don't do lots of process, deadlines, and planning, but we do have a culture of high bandwidth communication, course correction, and real-time decision making.
- We are Bitcoiners through and through. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, produce content for the Swan Signal blog or live show, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin investing made easy. Our mission is to walk alongside you on your journey into Bitcoin, the future of money.