Founded in 2020, Synonym is preparing for the post-Bitcoin economy by designing and developing an ecosystem of products and protocols that includes Bitkit, Blocktank, and Slashtags. Synonym empowers individuals to take control and ownership of their digital lives. We are committed to the principles of digital autonomy, privacy, and open-source technology.
Synonym is an entirely remote team of Bitcoiners working to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin using the Lightning Network and cutting-edge peer-to-peer technology.
As a part of our dynamic team, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and performance of Bitkit, our self-custodial mobile Bitcoin wallet app. Bitkit supports Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and Slashtags features.
Initially, your primary focus will be on the front-end of our mobile wallet, but may progress to work on other areas of the application.
We use GitHub, Asana and Slack for project management.
- Quality Assurance: You will be responsible for the quality of our products. Perform automated and manual testing to maintain and enhance the quality of our mobile wallet app, ensuring it meets and exceeds user expectations.
- Agile Team Involvement: In an agile team, you will be involved from conception to product deployment, mastering features, defining the test strategy, tracking defects and bugs and creating automated tests
- Problem Analysis: You will analyze issues and help the team find the most suitable solutions.
- Quality Improvement: Define and implement your ideas to improve product quality.
- Test Tools and Methodology: Contribute to the implementation of future manual and automated test tools, test methodology, and their optimization.
- Quality Coach: Involve the Product team in a quality-driven approach by playing the role of a QA coach.
Please note that this position is not open to U.S. citizens or residents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience in quality assurance and testing, preferably in the mobile app domain.
- Familiarity with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A passion for ensuring an exceptional user experience and a commitment to maintaining high product quality.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in P2P technologies and the mobile app industry.
- Knowledge of QA tools and frameworks is a plus.
- React Native.
- Github actions.
Welcome to The Atomic Economy