Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Are you a skilled Product Manager who knows how to make a products that customers really want? If you're excited about building great products from start to finish and you eat product market fit for breakfast, we'd love to have you join the our venture studio!
Who are we?
Cowlabs is a venture studio. Our team creates successful products from scratch combining technical expertise, business experience, and rich network of innovators. We build consumer oriented software products that users love. Our main focus is on creating new user experiences enabled by Bitcoin and decentralised protocols.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in launching new products from scratch to product market fit is a must
- Leadership experience in product management roles, in positions such as Head of Product, VP, or CPO
- Previous experience with managing a diverse portfolio of products is highly preferred
- Experience in management consulting will be a plus
- Experience in building your own startup will be a plus
- Be dedicated team member who's not afraid to go the extra mile, truly loves what they do, and is so bursting with great ideas that they find themselves getting out of bed late in the evening just to jot them down.
What will you do?
As an early member of our team, you'll play a critical role in shaping the strategy and direction of our products. Your influence will be significant, not just in product development but also in the overall evolution of Cowlabs.
You'll be responsible for:
- Marketing and evangelising products from concept to launch
- Prioritise the customer in your day-to-day work by identifying opportunities to improve our products and discover new product ideas, based on a deep understanding of user needs and market trends
- Apply research methodologies during product discovery in order to understand user problems and explore potential solutions, being creative about testing hypotheses and features in the leanest way possible
- Define the product vision, maintain and communicate a product roadmap and ensure product delivery
- Communicate with UI/UX designers and remote engineering team, acting as a product owner to deliver features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Design and implement a complete go-to-market strategies for products
- Stay up to date with competitor products and industry trends
- Constantly focus on achieving the best product-market fit for the products in Cowlabs pipeline
Where will you work?
This full-time position offers adequate startup compensation in your preferred currency and share options. We are a fully remote company, open to candidates located anywhere +/- 3 hours from CET.
Want to know more?
If you're excited to join our innovative team, send us your portfolio, examples of your proudest work, and any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org
We build products that change the world through new user experiences enabled by Bitcoin and decentralised protocols