Senior Protocol Engineer
The Senior Protocol Engineer should have extensive knowledge of protocol development with expertise in extending native tokenization to UTXO blockchains.
- Design the base layers of a blockchain protocol by drawing on insight from top cryptocurrency ecosystems.
- Implement complex features creatively, iteratively, and in tune with market insight gathered from other team members.
- Leverage an extensive professional network to ideate, validate releases, and attract ecosystem developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar preferred
- Languages: C++, Rust
- Thorough understanding of UTXO and account based Blockchain transaction patterns
- Deep fundamental understanding of Token Platform Protocols: ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155, Counterparty, BRC-20, Ordinal Inscriptions, STAMPS
- Excellent working knowledge of Lightning Network and related token technologies: Taproot Assets (Taro), Submarine Swaps
- Willingness to travel as needed
- GitHub commits to a major Blockchain protocol node client repo (preferred)
- Knowledge of Cryptography / Cryptographic signature schemes (preferred)
- Company paid Health Insurance (base plan)
- Company paid Dental Insurance (base plan)
- Company paid Vision Insurance (base plan)
- Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Aflac Voluntary Products
- Legal Plans
- Pet Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid time off
Marathon Digital Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marathon is here to help make Bitcoin more secure and more widely adopted by bringing a professional and innovative approach to securing the blockchai...