Mobile App Developer
Founded in 2020, Synonym is preparing for the post-Bitcoin economy by designing and developing an ecosystem of products and protocols that includes Bitkit, Blocktank, and Slashtags. Synonym empowers individuals to take control and ownership of their digital lives. We are committed to the principles of digital autonomy, privacy, and open-source technology.
Synonym is an entirely remote team of Bitcoiners working to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin using the Lightning Network and cutting-edge peer-to-peer technology.
We'd like to add an experienced Native Mobile App Developer (cross-platform Android/iOS) to our Bitkit mobile wallet team. Our wallet includes features for Bitcoin, Lightning Network, tokens, P2P networking, authentication and more. We may build additional mobile apps in the future.
New Features - Synonym continuously strives to create unique and innovative experiences around P2P technologies and concepts, with the goal of making P2P technologies mainstream.
Scalability - The mobile application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth and feature growth.
USA citizens and USA residents are not eligible for this position.
- Passion for user experience, and for building pixel-perfect UI implementations
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful based APIs
- Comfortable working with and interested in P2P technologies
- Self-managed & self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Good communication and ability to report progress and blockers
- Interested in bringing diverse, novel, and innovative applications to life
- Native iOS (Swift/ObjC) / Android (Java /Kotlin) development experience is not required but plus
- Node.js experience is not required but a plus
- Bitcoin & Lightning network experience is a plus
Welcome to The Atomic Economy