SENIOR GOLANG DEVELOPER
Relai is looking for a senior backend software developer to join our engineering team. We believe in the future of Bitcoin, the best-performing digital asset of human history, and hence built the easiest app to let everyone invest in Bitcoin in a matter of minutes.
Our solution is composed of a user-friendly mobile app that lets users get into Bitcoin investment in less than a minute without an account or deposit, starting as low as 10 CHF/EUR. We are growing our project to provide even better services to our users and are therefore looking for an experienced backend software developer.
You will be developing Relai’s backend systems using Golang with a focus on resilience, quality, and security in the context of an event-driven microservices architecture.
● Design and implement high-quality backend micro-services
● Participate in code reviews and audits
● Work closely with DevOps/Test engineers
What are we looking for?
● At least 5 years of total experience in a similar role
● Preference for simple solutions that are improved in an iterative fashion
● Obsession with maintainable code
● Mad communication skills, ideally coupled with a sense of humor
● Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
● At least 3 years of Golang experience
● API experience
● CI/CD systems
● Docker, Kubernetes
● Working in an agile setting
● Knowledge of cloud/microservice design patterns
● Experience with leading project
● Attractive independent working hours
● Paid subscriptions like Netflix, Blinkist, etc.
● Regular summits with the team all over the world
● Participation in further education
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com
Take Control Of Your Future