We are looking for a go-getter, and problem solver to join us as Business Associate. In this role, you will work alongside the management team to move business initiatives forward and help implement the company’s goals. This is an in-person position at our Houston TX office 5 days per week.
The Business Associate is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of Giga to ensure efficient and smooth processes. They work closely with managers, department heads, and team members to help streamline operations, improve productivity, and enhance overall organizational performance.
- Track and provide tactical support for the execution and implementation of key initiatives and projects.
- Overseeing and supporting business initiatives from ideation to implementation.
- Troubleshoot business operational issues and propose solutions to minimize disruptions.
- Conduct research necessary to provide insight and analysis on firm strategy and operations.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Engage with customers as required to address any concerns and take the appropriate initiatives to problem solve.
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress towards goals.
- Providing executives and other senior leaders with insight and analysis on the company’s operations.
- Review incoming correspondence to help flag important items and ensure efficient allocation of CEO’s time.
- Ensure that the CEO has all necessary information for meetings (i.e., synthesize and prepare relevant documentation, coordinate agenda items), record key takeaways and follow up on outputs.
- Establish regular meeting cadence with appropriate team members to conduct follow-ups and outline business priorities.
- Generate and analyze reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, be proactive, and initiate action confidently with minimal supervision.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, grammatical skills
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Able to travel for short and extended trips as needed
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities, track record of building trusted relationships with a variety of contacts and executive stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high comfort level in dealing with senior management, directors, and individuals at all levels, including external vendors.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable: able to shift between priorities and projects frequently, navigating ambiguity with focus and an open mind.
- Proficient in Excel
- BS or MS in business or technical discipline and/or evidence of exceptional experience
- Few years out of college
- Proven interest or experience in bitcoin industry
- Startup experience
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Flare gas bitcoin mining