Sales & Business Development Manager
The Bitcoin Company
Sales & Business Development Manager
We're on the hunt for a dynamic Sales & Business Development Manager to join our team at The Bitcoin Company. This role is pivotal in driving our growth, forging new partnerships, and ensuring our Bitcoin neobank super-app reaches its full potential in the market. We're looking for someone with a proven track record in sales and business development, who can take charge, drive results, and be a part of our journey in revolutionizing the financial world.
Who we are:
We are The Bitcoin Company. We're building a Bitcoin neobank super-app that enables users to transition away from the legacy financial system to a platform that replicates all the same features while building bitcoin into the core as a native currency. We aim to give people a reasonable way to drop their legacy banking and financial applications for a one-stop bitcoin-focused financial solution.
Right now we have a bitcoin rewards app (web- and mobile-based) that allows users to buy prepaid Visa cards, gift cards, and phone top ups (globally), while earning bitcoin back on every purchase. We’ve also recently launched card-linked offers, which enable users to link their credit and debit cards within our app to then earn bitcoin rewards when they shop with eligible merchants. Similarly, we’ve just released our affiliate shopping deals (similar to Rakuten and Lolli). In future, we’ll expand further to include a shopping browser extension, bitcoin-back travel deals, fiat-to-bitcoin exchange services, international remittance tools, credit card roundup features (similar to Acorns), and much more.
Who we're looking for:
We’ve got a product that helps people all over the world save money on their existing expenses. The ideal candidate would perform outreach to a variety of our best customers: bitcoin miners, drop shippers, digital wallet companies and platforms, small business owners, and others in order to explain our offerings, onboard new customers, assist with handing off technical integrations and questions, and maintain the relationship moving forward.
You should have the skillset, relationships, drive, and understanding to sell this idea / product.
Unlike other companies offering a widget or tool, we simply offer savings, so the pitch is quite often an easy win-win for TBC and the end customer (who can save between 1-5% off their existing expenses simply by using our financial products).
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities and leads in the market, focusing first on our target personas, and then developing and pursuing additional customer archetypes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align sales strategies with marketing campaigns.
- Analyze sales data and trends to adjust strategies and achieve targets.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and seminars to network and promote our brand.
- Negotiate and close deals, ensuring a win-win for both parties.
- Provide feedback to the product and tech teams based on customer feedback.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve company goals.
An ideal candidate will possess many of the following:
- Bitcoin maximalist and can explain why.
- Proven experience in sales and business development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and partnerships.
- Experience in the fintech or bitcoin industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and data analysis.
- Proactive, results-driven, and able to work autonomously.
- Strong negotiation skills and a keen business acumen.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with commission/performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work with a team of bitcoin maximalists from around the world.
- A chance to be at the forefront of the Bitcoin revolution and shape the future of finance.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work-related expenses covered.
Please include the following in your application:
- Describe past experiences demonstrating your ability to meet the responsibilities and requirements set out above.
- Provide an overview of a sales strategy you've implemented in the past and its results.
- List three companies or industry sectors you believe would be ideal partners for The Bitcoin Company and briefly explain why.
We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team together!
Bitcoin, for everyone.