Head of Client Services
Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and globally distributed team.
Swan is looking for a new Head of Client Services. If you are a Bitcoiner, this is your chance to contribute daily to the mission of Bitcoin adoption in a tangible way. You will manage the team that helps people and entities adopt bitcoin and increase their exposure to bitcoin through their investment portfolios, treasury accounts, retirement accounts, etc. This is a highly visible and rewarding leadership role that will manage a high performing + growing team.
- Deliver a best-in-class client experience to our clients and prospects
- Represent Swan, our services, and our culture in a high-quality way by:
- Answering questions and inquiries in Zendesk via email, phone, Zoom, and chat
- Resolving the most challenging questions and complaints
- Troubleshooting technical/platform issues with internal teams and third-party partners
- Identify recurring issues and work with the Product team to define functional requirements to improve client experience
- Triage and prioritize both short-term and long-term opportunities to continuously upgrade our products and services
- Answer questions and escalations on social media and review sites e.g., Twitter, Telegram, Trustpilot, App stores, etc
- Organize and improve our FAQs, chatbot, and ticket routing
- Act as a connective link between Product, Engineering, Risk and Operations teams and continuously drive improvement in Client Service quality and client experience
- Support and coordinate external communication with our Marketing and Media teams
- Mentor, train, and hire new Client Services agents
- Design systems and infrastructure to scale our Client Services operations
- Develop scalable onboarding processes for leads generated by Social Media and other teams at Swan
- Develop data-driven insights on Client Service performance, including owning and reporting on key performance metrics on Zendesk and other platforms
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- 2+ years managing a customer-facing technical support team (ideally for a fintech, SaaS, or other fast-growing business)
- 3+ years of Zendesk experience
- 6-8 years of customer service experience
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin and the difference between Bitcoin and “Crypto”. We hire Bitcoiners, not crypto-enthusiasts. You should be excited to talk about Bitcoin, A LOT!
- 2+ years studying Bitcoin deeply (aka ‘down the rabbit hole’) with personal experience purchasing Bitcoin, self-custody, cold storage, etc.
- Fast internet access and a stable workspace
- Ability to work during US business hours
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey.