Senior Salesforce Developer
Bitcoiner Jobs have partnered with a leading Bitcoin-only company to help them grow their team and build out their CRM capabilities using Salesforce. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer and Bitcoiner, looking to break free from their fiat job and take a lead role working among other Bitcoiners.
Here's a bit about the job 👇
You will be tasked with constructing robust and scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform. Collaboration with Platform/Product Owners, Operations, and the broader Sales & Marketing technology teams will be crucial. You will contribute to the Sales & MarTech growth, staying informed about the Salesforce roadmap and capabilities, and offering insights to improve standard methodologies and streamline engineering or release processes.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will work closely with a diverse range of teams including Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Success, Brand/Marketing, and Security. Your involvement will provide clarity and assistance during all stages of the product life cycle in defining requirements. You will also have daily interaction with the Marketing Automation, and Product Engineering teams.
Here's what you'll be focusing on 👇
- Recommend strategic tool solutions that align with Sales’ team strategy to achieve the greatest business impact.
- Handle day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Web Components and Aura
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required for solution delivery
- Develop test classes and automation to validate business logic and avoid production issues
- Lead major projects as the solution architect
- Work with MarTech team and Engineering for integration
- Model data structures
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the organization-wide default, sharing patterns, profiles or permissions to applications
- Communicate software and system designs to wider team members
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
Here's a list of skills that will put you at the top of the pile 👇
- Deep understanding of Bitcoin
- Experience with SFDC Lightning [and Classic]
- 4+ years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com applications via web services, Apex, SOQL, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force, Visual Studio Code, IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Amazon Connect
- Experience with Adobe Marketo
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities and the ability to use constraints as opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoiner Jobs is the leading career site helping to build the emerging Bitcoin industry and the careers of Bitcoiners within it.