Riot Platforms, Inc. is a Bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure company focused on a vertically integrated strategy. Riot has Bitcoin mining data center operations in central Texas, and electrical switchgear engineering and fabrication operations in Denver, Colorado.
Riot Rookie Internship Program:
At Riot, we are passionate about Bitcoin and educating others. We want our interns to find value in the work they accomplish with us. Our goal is to increase student exposure to Bitcoin and provide the opportunity for you to find creative solutions to real-world problems. We believe that this internship opportunity will uniquely position you to do just that and gain valuable industry experience in a publicly traded company.
You are interested in Bitcoin and want to be involved in the sector. You are creative and strive to improve organizational efficiency. You have strong communication skills and can multi-task. You identify problems and solve them. Lastly, you take the initiative, are self-sufficient, and are detail-oriented.
About the Role:
We are looking to add an Operations Intern to our Rockdale Office. This is a summer internship, expected to last 10-weeks, with an average of 40-hours per week. It is our goal to provide a collaborative work environment that allows our intern to take ownership of their projects, experiment, and ask questions. This role will support ongoing projects for the Rockdale and Corsicana operations teams.
- Learn the ins and outs of Miner deployment, Uptime, and other Data Center operations
- Support leadership in the planning and execution of Miner deployment
- Coordinate with vendors, assist in monitoring budget spending and collaborate with other departments to find resources and more information as requested
- Order supplies as needed
- Assist in day-to-day tasks and support additional ongoing department projects as needed
- Help coordinate in the scheduling of maintenance as needed
- Assist in keeping records of pertinent data responsible for various projects in process
- Track meeting minutes
- Ability to report to our Rockdale office 5-days a week for the internship duration; relocation is not provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with personal computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possesses solid technical and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Rising Junior or Senior seeking degree in Business related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Competitive pay, employer perks, and flexible scheduling
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world problems, gaining hands-on experience in various Operations tasks
- Learn about the exciting world of Bitcoin from industry leaders
- Gain exposure to presenting to management and C-Suite levels within the company
- Build lasting relationships with mentors and leaders
- Upon successful completion of internship, a strong letter of recommendation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Riot believes the future of Bitcoin mining will benefit from American operations and endeavors to be the driver of that future.