Social Media Manager
Are you tired of building marketing plans for brands that aren't doing anything to change the world?
Do you want to make an impact and work with the most influential creators globally?
Do you love Bitcoin?
Then we might be the right choice!
Zion is an open global scalable decentralized community platform that facilitates transparent and direct flow of content and payments between creators and their audiences. As a Digital Content Producer at Zion, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, to promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Telegram, etc).
- Coordinate production of video episodes, audio podcasts, stories, social posts.
- Publish videos to various digital platforms including YouTube and in-house CMS.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to help get found via search engines, and showcase our company as a leader within the industry.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
- Perfect verbal and writing English (portfolio required).
- Impressive script writing skills.
- Exceptional coordination skills.
- Experience in video and audio editing.
- Familiarity with design tools like Canva.
- Experience in email marketing.
- Understanding of social media algorithms and engagement stimulation practices.
- Knowledge of tracking and reporting tools.
- To drive cross-functional efforts, you must be an effective and productive collaborator.
- Ability to move rapidly and adapt.
- Listening skills, Humility and Empathy.
QUALITIES YOU BRING TO THE TABLE...
While we value your operational workflow skills, your ability to thrive in our environment is equally as important. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Creative. You bring passion to your work and find creative ways to problem solve with a positive attitude.
- Intuitive. You're someone with that uncanny ability to always think one step ahead and avoid problems before they happen.
- Confident. You're friendly, professional and poised, whether you're brainstorming with our team, running meetings or communicating decisions to teams.
- Passionate. You love what you do, give everything you've got and are continually seeking ways to grow in your craft.
- Friendly. You work well with the team. You contribute ideas in a positive manner. You’re also a great listener.
Know our customer
- You need to understand the customer well. They are creators and Influencers.
- Your work includes managing your customer base and, if you’re in the recurring revenue company, maximizing their dollar value. You may be held responsible for the company’s retention rate, but it’s certainly your compass when it comes to prioritizing the efforts of your staff.
- You’ll want to get to know them personally anyhow so you can build a rapport and lead appropriately. You should also begin the process of learning about their abilities and job history. It’s especially vital to understand what drives our communication plans.
Why We’ll Love You:
- You are solution-oriented - you keep improving the system each time you respond to a problem, rather than just resolving the specific issue.
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and can balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and are comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Who we are:
We set out to design a modern organization from the start—one that’s global, remote, and asynchronous-by-default. We think of ourselves as a startup building a company that’s fair, equitable, and rewarding for everyone to work at, with an emphasis on having fun while building an ambitious project. Our team has decades of experience in building companies, but we’re looking for more diverse experiences to add to the founding team. Joining Zion today represents not just an opportunity to play a key role in building an essential part of the next web, but also in establishing the core DNA of the company.
If you are interested in an interview with us, please take sometime to prepare for your interview with the following documents:
Zion was founded by Justin Rezvani and is headquartered on the web. We’re backed by some of the best investors in the world including: Tony Robbins, Aubrey Marcus, Alex Davis, Mark Moss, Donald Park and Craig Nerenberg. Modern Foundry Inc aka Zion is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.