This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cleanspark is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department. The HR Generalist will be primarily located in our Atlanta, GA facilities, with required travel to our other Georgia locations (Washington and Sandersville), and occasional travel to our corporate offices in Henderson, NV. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources. The salary range for this role is $50-$60k/annually.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with Corporate HR Generalist, HR Director, business units, and stakeholders on all HR functions.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts system job changes, background checks, employment verifications and unemployment notices.
- Executes KPI metrics reporting.
- Implements new hire onboarding, offboarding, benefits open enrollment and employee engagement programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, third-parties, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training and work assessments.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years of human resource experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or with a team as necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s talent management, payroll and benefits systems.
- Thorough knowledge of multi-state employment-related laws and regulations is a plus.
- Experience with Paylocity, Lever, and Employee Navigator is a plus.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World