Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already and intend to continue growing into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about. That’s why we are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading :)
As our Frontend Developer, you will work with the team to implement and improve the UI / UX of our web platform, enabling millions of people to take full advantage of the cryptocurrency financial revolution for the first time. The task is challenging - users from over 170 countries have different expectations, trust is an important issue, and there are plenty of UX challenges with everything involving Bitcoin.
- Responsibility for the UX, functionality and speed of our app and commercial platform
- Building and deploying new code, features and products, as well as maintaining and improving old code
- Working closely with our Communications and Management Teams to ensure optimal prioritization and streamlined deployment
- Be hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users
- Be a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
You bring with you:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years’ of Frontend experience and 5+ years of general programming experience
- Experienced in building mobile-focused responsive applications
- Experienced in on-page SEO, HTML5
- Experienced in working with HTTP protocol (especially HTTP/2) and CDN:s
- Skilled optimal usage of CSS
- A strong digital portfolio that demonstrates the above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’s a plus if you also:
- Have a big influence on the product, so a good sense for UX / design is a strong advantage
- Bitcoin experience is not a requirement - we’ll teach you what you need to know, but you need to have a passion for the movement
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Some of the perks and benefits of working at Bitrefill:
- Team retreats and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall
- Health and Remote workspace allowances
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holiday a year
- Paid parental leave
- Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity work remotely from anywhere in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto