We build global bitcoin adoption technology powered by Fedimint
Fedi is building a Bitcoin wallet for the masses with a user experience competitive with current custodial solutions while minimizing trust in third parties. It's built on Fedimint, a free and open source protocol which scales Bitcoin and Lightning while providing users with good default privacy. Our initial focus will be deploying Fedi to underserved markets in the Global South. Please reach out if you'd like to join Obi Nwosu, Eric Sirion, and Justin Moon on this mission.
- Lead development of iOS and Android mobile apps
- Support old Android versions with poor interactivity
- Work closely with design and Fedimint open source project to deliver simple, beautiful user experience
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience building and maintaining mobile apps used by large numbers of users
- Eye for design
- Ability to thrive in a remote, geographically distributed team
- Experience integrating native code into mobile apps – our business logic is written in Rust
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial. You can find and solve problems without a lot of direction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global bitcoin adoption technology powered by Fedimint. Check back regularly for new job postings.