What’s the story?
Our impressive growth of work for our team means we are now seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to work with our new “Lightning Squad” that is Bitcoin and Lightning focused. We take pride in delivering high-value, high-quality solutions to our clients at a high-cadence. Due to the impressive growth in the business this role offers several opportunities for career progression in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a strong DevOps background and demonstrable experience of pushing applications through ALM from Dev to Test to Production. The role would suit a candidate that enjoys engaging with clients to understand their needs as well as working with multi-national teams. We are looking for someone who can bring best practices to the team in how we deliver great solutions! You will be primarily working with the "Lightning Squad" although we have other squads your services may be of use.
We have a variety of projects in the pipeline from website portals to development on existing open-source wallets, to point-of-sale applications all within the Bitcoin arena.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure solutions are pushed through ALM of Dev to Test to Production.·
- Create build and deployment pipelines.
- Improve the robustness and security of our solutions.
- Integrate automated checks and balances into the ALM.
- Help resolve issues and get resolutions pushed to production.
- Integrate monitoring and tracing to pro-active maintenance of production systems.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network.
- Experience of working in Microsoft DevOps (backlogs, source control, testing, dashboards, pipelines) and/or GitHub.
- Experience of building build and deployment pipelines a must (ideally in Microsoft DevOps).
- Familiarity of working on open-source projects.
- Experience with Git operations such as Fetch, Merge, and Pull Requests.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience of working with Bitcoin Testnet.
- Database experience such as SQL.
- Any development experience a bonus.
- Experience with the Power Platform a bonus.
- Any experience of working in an Agile team an advantage.
- Experience of Bitcoin wallets, website portals, and point-of-sale applications a bonus.
- Is passionate about Bitcoin and Lightning.
- Is delivery and customer focused with a "can do" attitude.
- Have a flexible attitude towards work and is deadline oriented.
- Can work as part of a multi-geographic team.
- Have great communication skills.
- Can work UK hours.
We don’t care about degrees or educational history. We care about hiring people that want to make a difference and passionate about Bitcoin & Lightning with the aptitude to learn and do the job.
Can be paid in Bitcoin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Looking for people to help change the world.