What’s the story?
Our impressive growth of work for our team means we are now seeking an experienced Scrum Master to work with our new “Lightning Squad” that is Bitcoin and Lightning focused. We take pride in delivering high-value, high-quality solutions to our clients at a high-cadence. Due to the impressive growth in the business this role offers several opportunities for career progression in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical/software background and demonstrable experience of leading Agile/Scrum teams to achieve their objectives. The role would suit a candidate that enjoys engaging with clients as well as working with multi-national teams. We are looking for someone who can bring best practices to the team in how we deliver great solutions! You will be primarily working with the "Lightning Squad" although we have other squads your services may be of use.
We have a variety of projects in the pipeline from website portals to development on existing open-source wallets, to point-of-sale applications all within the Bitcoin arena.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with customers to understand their requirements and working with Solution Architects to propose relevant technical solutions.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (i.e., sprint planning, daily stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint demos/reviews and sprint retrospectives), managing dependencies for the team and providing visibility into team delivery plans and progress.
- Unblocking items for the team to ensure they meet their objectives.
- Tracking profitability of projects and resource allocation.
- Enable continuous improvement within the team by promoting and coaching the Agile mind-set and principles, empowering the team to become self-managing and fulfil their cross-functional potential.
- The Scrum Master will liaise with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog has sufficient clarity and work is scheduled accordingly.
- Assisting to define best practice ways of working and rolling out to the teams.
Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ years IT experience coming from a software/technical background.
- Proven experience in leading multi-national teams in software delivery projects.
- Experience of stakeholder management and liaising with customers.
- Has experience of working in Microsoft DevOps (specifically the backlog and process templates) and/or GitHub.
- Experience of working on open-source projects a bonus.
- Certifications in agile/scrum delivery methodologies a bonus.
- Certifications in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) a bonus.
- Is passionate about Bitcoin and Lightning.
- Is delivery and customer focused.
- Has a flair for technology and enjoys challenging projects.
- Enjoys working with multi-national teams and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Has a flexible attitude towards work and is deadline oriented.
- Is very analytical and pays excellent attention to detail.
- Can lead and influence others when necessary.
We don’t care about degrees or educational history. We care about hiring people that want to make a difference and passionate about Bitcoin & Lightning with the aptitude to learn and do the job.
Can be paid in Bitcoin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Looking for people to help change the world.