Chief of Staff
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech - we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
The Chief of Staff is a very broad role for an ambitious individual seeking to build experience in building and leading a startup. It is particularly suited to individuals looking for a stepping stone to start their own company.
The CoS will work closely with the CEO to help him manage the organisation as it enters a period of high growth. Over the next 12-18 months the business will onboard its first 1 million customers and grow the team from 10-30 people. The CoS will be a highly flexible resource to work across the business to alleviate the bottlenecks that will come with growth pains.
Responsibilities will be variable and will mirror the responsibilities of the CEO as the company evolves, but will typically include:
- EA to the CEO - assist the CEO with all the administrative burdens of running a company
- Project management - you will sit in on all senior level meetings to track and manage the implementation of all new initiatives
- Corporate Development - assist and help manage with the process of our series A fundraising and any future fundraising or corporate developments
- Investor Relations - assist in managing communications with existing investors and managing relationships with potential investors
- Business Development - assist the CEO manage and negotiate partnerships with other fintech and other crypto businesses
- Head of People - Assist the CEO in in the HR function with hiring processes, payroll and being a central point of contact for employees HR needs
- Head of Finance - assist the CEO with budgeting, forecasting, reporting, banking and cap table management
Capabilities we look for in the right candidate:
- Highly organised
- Corporate Finance
- Leadership & Personnel Management
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds