This position requires an experienced JS/Node.js developer and is available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience, motivation and capacity to contribute to our vision.
We are looking for team members who can take the initiative, deliver, improve, and maintain novel web platforms. You will be part of a dynamic, multi-faceted team, and have the chance to help shape the direction of a suite of Bitcoin-integrated applications.
USA citizens and USA residents are not eligible for this position.
- Knowledge and experience with microservices architecture
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts
- Have actively participated in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Other technologies of interest: Message queues (ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ), Job Queues
- Direct experience integrating and applying Bitcoin, Lightning Network, P2P network protocols, and other applied cryptography is ideal, but not wholly required, depending on experience.
- Rust language experience is a major plus
- Hypercore experience is a major plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to The Atomic Economy