Systems Engineer (Rust)
We build global bitcoin adoption technology powered by Fedimint
Fedi is building a Bitcoin wallet for the masses with a user experience competitive with current custodial solutions while minimizing trust in third parties. It's built on Fedimint, a free and open source protocol which scales Bitcoin and Lightning while providing users with good default privacy. Our initial focus will be deploying Fedi to underserved markets in the Global South. Please reach out if you'd like to join Obi Nwosu, Eric Sirion, and Justin Moon on this mission.
- Contribute to Fedimint with a focus on making it is deployable in the real world
- Make initial setup of a federation intuitive and seamless
- Find and fix performance bottlenecks
- Write tests and benchmarks. Try to break Fedimint!
- Coordinate integrations with popular node implementations like Raspiblitz
Skills & Experience
- You have built and maintained high-quality Rust crates in the past.
- Strong communication & coordination skills
- Fundamental understanding of cryptography.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience integrating 3rd party systems.
- Ability to thrive in a remote, geographically distributed team
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial. You can find and solve problems without a lot of direction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global bitcoin adoption technology powered by Fedimint. Check back regularly for new job postings.