Location: Remote-first, London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years
Find out more about NOAH:
🤖👨🏻💻👩🏽💻⌲ NOAH Jobs
NOAH is the all-in-one bitcoin money app for everyone, everywhere. We are building the future of money, and we’re growing rapidly.
We are backed by leading Emerging Market Investors and are now hiring for new roles based out of London.
The flood is truly coming - and we believe in leveraging the power of technology to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Enter: Noah, the bitcoin-fueled ark of the future. We’re here to fix money and we have room for everyone on board. We’re finally levelling the financial playing field by building a robust financial services platform directly on top of Bitcoin. For the first time in history, everyone on the planet will have access to a comprehensive suite of financial services. No frills, no tricks, no strings attached. An all-in-one financial application for everyone, everywhere.
Our Co-Founding team is highly experienced with previous executive roles at UK’s Top 10 technology firms.
About the role
The ideal candidate for this role will bring to bear their creativity, intuition, experience, and expertise to design extraordinarily accessible, functional, and usable interfaces using proven design best practices with the latest market and user research. Time-to-market and consistency are critical, we are keen on building a library of flexible, reusable assets that will form the base for all our products (website and progressive mobile application).
You will assist the UI Design Lead and be supported by a small team of dedicated and experienced technologists that will assist you at every stage of the delivery lifecycle and you will work closely with Front End (UX/UI developers), QA (Software Development Engineers in Test) as well as the founders.
Your career will have given you experience in:
- Designing accessible web and mobile applications for broad audiences (ideally global) and over time, customising those designs for local markets.
- Designing user interfaces for financial or crypto, web, and mobile applications.
- Assisting in the creation and use of a portfolio of assets that can be readily used by Front End developers.
- Use the latest market and user research, UI trends, and analysis to inform your designs.
- Working constructively with stakeholders to faithfully realize your designs by being both pragmatic and innovative when faced with difficult constraints.
- Working as part of an agile team using the Atlassian toolset to track and report your work.
- Working in a FinTech startup environment (dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial) incentivizes and rewards individual ownership and responsibility as much as collective achievements.
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Draw
You will be responsible for:
- Produce creative, user-centric app designs, user flows, and design support for our application from end to end.
- Support the Product Owner and wider team on UX/UI strategy, idea generation and design.
- Working hands-on with developers to challenge the art of the possible and encourage seamless user experiences.
- Create low and high-fidelity design solutions for responsive web app user interfaces.
- Facilitating design-led thinking sessions with our product team including the Product Owner, development team, and end-users.
- Own the creation of all design assets for the team including UX/UI designs, assets, video edits, sales materials, etc.
- You will be conscientious, caring about our customers, our technology, our culture of performance, and of course, our mission
- Thrive in autonomous, ambiguous roles
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be industrious. There will be times when we will have to go the extra mile, work late or over the weekend, but it's not just a matter of working hard, it's about being productive
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of effective strategic planning, timely execution, and delivering results against company goals
- Excellent language, copywriting, and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, data-driven, accountable, and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
- Ideally, a self-starting individual with initiative, motivated by the team's success, a sense of fun, and good humor under pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto is strongly preferred, passion for Bitcoin is a must
- Ultimately you are going to be an owner in this business, someone we can count on.
Base salary depending on experience + equity.
Decentralised / Remote Environment
Noah is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one money app powered by bitcoin.