Social Media Manager
NOAH is a bitcoin-native banking solution specifically designed for the unbanked. We are backed by leading Emerging Market Investors and are now hiring for new roles based out of London.
In the West, we view Bitcoin as an investment. However, to those in developing nations, it serves its true purpose as a currency, leading to significantly more price stability in these markets. At NOAH we strongly believe that Crypto will change our financial system, and even more so in emerging markets where adoption is accelerating at a higher rate.
Our Co-Founding team is highly experienced with previous executive roles at UK’s Top 10 technology firms.
As NOAH’s Social Media and Community Manager, you will lead all day-to-day operations of our social media accounts: Twitter, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn. You will engage with our community, build our audience, create strong social copy that maintains our brand voice, and optimize content. You will be responsible for building and executing Noah’s social media strategy across all social channels.
- Develop, implement and constantly optimize our social media strategy according to current trends, analytics and your own vision
- Plan, curate and manage original, high-quality content relevant for target audiences and in-line with our brand across all social media channels
- Increase overall engagement on social media, and actively seek out growth opportunities through strategic insights, initiatives, and direct communication with users
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of all activities in an effort to maximize results
- Report KPIs and metrics for team and regularly update leadership and stakeholders on initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to identify issues and suggest solutions
- Update content according to changes in policies, regulations, and new releases
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of content and distribution strategy across all Noah accounts, including posting, scheduling, distribution, and all community management efforts.
- Analyze performance from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective, and present platform-specific insights and trends with the broader team; strive to continuously beat goals to prove continuous success and growth
- Develop and execute a community management strategy, including but not limited to posting supplemental content, responding to Noah’s audience
- Work closely with Design team to optimize content for Noah
- 2+ years of marketing experience with expertise in social media, community building and management, and outreach
- Experience working with content management systems
- Proven ability to define, monitor, and report on metrics related to content
- You will be conscientious, caring about our customers, our technology, our culture of performance and of course, our mission
- Thrive in autonomous, ambiguous roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience establishing KPIs, delivering, reporting, and empowering others to achieve targets
- You will be industrious. There will be times when we will have to go the extra mile, work late or over the weekend, but it's not just a matter of working hard, it's about being productive
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of effective strategic planning, timely execution and delivering results against company goals
- Excellent language, copywriting and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, data-driven, accountable and highly motivated, with a team-player attitude
- Ideally a self-starting individual with initiative, motivated by the team's success, sense of fun and good humoured under pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of crypto strongly preferred, passion for Bitcoin is a must
- Ultimately you are going to be an owner in this business, someone we can count on.
Base salary depending on experience + strong competitive bonus.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
Noah is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one money app powered by bitcoin.