Lead Frontend Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join the ZEBEDEE Engineering department on the Apps team. ZBD products need to be performant, reliable, secure, responsive, and accessible. As a Lead Frontend Engineer you will be building the user experiences that our Gamers and Gamer Developers consume on a daily basis. You would also oversee Frontend Application status, putting the right tools in place, and mentor developers to help them grow and move forward.
- Develop and maintain both internal and client-facing applications available in the ZEBEDEE suite of products.
- Work closely with other Engineers to help further scale and improve upon the user interfaces of products and services in the platform.
- Take ownership over the technical direction of some internal applications.
- Lead and maintain application-wide testing suites, ensuring maximum reliability of the feature-set.
- Lead and maintain UI component systems and write concise, well-organized code and sensible tests.
- Work to solve several technical challenges: ease-of-use, security and privacy, analytics, re-architecting for the future, etc.
- Work alongside ZEBEDEE Product Designers to ensure we only ship the best user interfaces to customers.
- Work closely with the Bitcoin/Lightning Network team to help provide best user-interfaces for transaction handling and monitoring.
- Mentor Frontend Developers to help them gain technical knowledge and insight.
- Set code standards and code review practices that can ensure code stability and reliability.
- Lead Code Review sessions
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of software engineering experience developing production digital products incorporating testing, and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in styling systems and solutions like Sass, Styled Components, and CSS-in-JS.
- Experience working alongside backend application developers to interface with internal APIs.
- Experience writing readable, maintainable code accompanied by thoughtful tests.
- Ability to learn and integrate 3rd Party SDKs or APIs on the go.
- Experience in mentoring Frontend Developers and ensure best code practices and standards.
- You are self-driven and self-motivated.
- You value ownership and teamwork.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds