Social Media Associate
We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Associate to join our Marketing team, supporting the ZEBEDEE Social Media Lead and working directly with team members across a variety of disciplines. You will help brainstorm content concepts, create and edit social media posts, analyze analytics, and stay up-to-date with the latest social trends, platforms, and best practices. The ideal candidate will also have excellent time management skills as well as a general interest in gaming, Bitcoin, and popular culture.
- Assist with executing the social media strategy across multiple channels and proactively work to improve them by identifying efficiencies and opportunity areas
- Brainstorm social media ideas with the larger team and contribute to the overall program from a creative standpoint
- Craft and refine social media posts for scheduling
- Utilize analytical tools to gauge the success of social content and help determine what's working and what's not
- Research general industry innovations, trends, and tools
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior professional experience within social media marketing in a hands-on role
- Detailed knowledge and familiarity with the latest social media platforms, and experience creating and managing content for Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills and native fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A willingness to actively search for content ideas and inspiration from the latest current events and news headlines
- Excellent time management skills, with a natural ability to be mindful schedules, conflicts, and time zones
- Experience interpreting data and acting on insights derived from analytics platforms
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software
Nice to have:
- An interest in, and familiarity with, video games and gaming culture is strongly preferred
- Awareness of Bitcoin specifically will be extremely helpful, but general cryptocurrency familiarity is also a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering real economies in virtual worlds