Chaincode Labs is a Bitcoin research and development center based in New York City. We are well-resourced and work on open-source software and other public-goods projects. We are currently seeking an Operations Associate to serve a critical role in supporting day-to-day operations, as well as a range of special projects, while providing logistical and front desk support for our small team and guests. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Operations Associate will ensure that our office is a welcoming, organized, and productive environment for all.
This individual should have an interest in learning more about Bitcoin and related technologies, but no prior experience in the field is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate a positive office experience by serving as the first point of contact for team members and visitors upon their arrival.
- Manage day-to-day operations and maintenance of the office, including, but not limited to: supporting with facilities issues, coordinating with vendors, distributing packages/mail, coordinating events, and monitoring, ordering, and stocking all consumable office and kitchen supplies.
- Support recruiting efforts for both in house employees and learning programs.
- Support admissions processes for learning program participants.
- Facilitate logistics for any in person learning programs including travel, visa applications, and accommodations.
- Support with content for learning programs, marketing materials and other branding initiatives.
- Assist with projects related to human resources, and various team initiatives and events.
- Assist with all other special projects as requested.
- Experience planning and executing meetings, events, and projects
- A knack for proactively identifying needs and finding workable solutions
- Ability to work in-person in our Midtown Manhattan office Monday-Friday
- Emotional intelligence to support all personality and skill types
- Positive, entrepreneurial, service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Chaincode Labs is a Bitcoin research and development center based in Midtown Manhattan, New York.