Network Operations Technician
The Mining Operations Tech is an essential part of CleanSpark’s bitcoin mining operation. This position works as an integral part of a larger team who provides 24/7 coverage and support for the mining centers and assists the engineering and facilities teams in their efforts. Currently we are only hiring for part-time positions. This role starts at $19.00/hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the engineering team with mining operation tasks such as:
- Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
- Assist as needed with special projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
- Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply replacement.
- Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
- Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
- Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility to work on equipment.
- Assist over the phone, this may include simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
- Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance:
- Communicate HVAC or power issues.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
- Monitor temperatures; communicate any abrupt changes in temperatures in
- data centers or office spaces.
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: While technical experience is helpful, no prior experience is required— we’ll train you on the job.
- Specific skills: Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Certifications: None required.o Licenses: None required.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation. Must be flexible in working at both College Park and Norcross locations, when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World