General Accounting Manager
Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already and intend to continue growing into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about. That’s why we are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading :)
As the Accounting Manager you will be a core member of the finance team working under the CFO. Your mission is to be on top of our accounting application, processing and reporting as we grow, aiming for efficiency and high quality.
Your Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Processing of documents, such as expenses, customer and supplier invoices etc
- Responsible for bookkeeping processes and general ledger for the group companies
- Responsible for group balance sheet account reconciliation
- Managing the month-end closing process for the Group
- Managing external partners for payroll and vat reporting
- Assisting with the Group statutory reporting (Annual Report, Income taxes)
- Establishing and ensuring that proper accounting methods and principles are applied.
- Financial internal control framework
- Ad hoc questions that might arise within accounting, analysis and audit
You bring with you:
- Solid relevant work experience as well as knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles.
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbal is preferred for this position.
- High integrity in dealing with internal and external counterparties as well as having the ability to set priorities and create focus on accomplishing set objectives
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - acting as a real team player with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A genuine interest in building a world class reporting and accounting function
- A global mindset and a will to always grow and excel
- A positive attitude, creative mind and an ability to get things done
- An ability to build relationships worldwide
- Interest & experience with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies would be an asset
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Perks and benefits of working at Bitrefill:
-Team retreats and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall
-Health and Remote workspace allowances
-Flexible working hours
-25 days of paid holiday a year
-Paid parental leave
-Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
-Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity work remotely from anywhere in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live on crypto