HVAC and Facilities Maintenance
CleanSpark is a sustainable bitcoin mining and energy technology company that is solving modern energy challenges.
We’re doers, thinkers, technicians, engineers,
marketers, innovators, and go-getters who are striving to make the world better. We
identify problems and we set out to solve them.
Our flagship facilities are located in the Atlanta, Georgia, metro area, where we mine hundreds of bitcoins every month with renewable energy. We are in a unique, ever- changing industry and are looking for people who want to be part of the bigger picture. Are you interested in green energy and bitcoin? We’re looking for people
who enjoy learning on the job as we work to create a more sustainable future.
with CleanSpark and help ignite change in the bitcoin mining industry.
The HVAC & Facilities Maintenance Technician will operate, monitor, and support the physical facility conditions of our ATL Data Centers Operations in College Park and Norcross, GA. This role is integral to our overall data center efficiency and requires 24-7 availability.
We are currently hiring for full time - 12am-8am and 4pm-12am or part time weekends- 12am-12pm and 12pm-12am.
The salary range for this position is $30-35 per hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspect, maintain, and repair various data center systems such as piping and non-critical electrical or mechanical system components.
- Ensure environmental and safety standards are consistently met, identifying problems, and making repairs quickly.
- Responsible for heating and cooling air and water, power supply, generators, electrical distribution, and control and monitoring HVAC systems.
- Read blueprints/schematics, conduct tours of systems, and assess their working order.
- Manage data center performance issues and outages to minimize the recovery time from failures.
- Support integration of new equipment and systems into facilities infrastructure.
- 5+ years technician experience in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Experience working with HVAC, evaporative media, water pumps, chillers, and high-sized CFM fans.
- Class II License preferred.
- NATE Certification preferred.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to work non-standard hours, including working weekends, holidays, and on shift-based schedules.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World