Senior Brand Designer
Senior Brand Designer
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information, cultural topics, and relevant news. Reaching our audience through unique product offerings and creating informative, engaging digital content is an essential part of our growth strategy. Bitcoin Magazine is currently looking for an experienced full-time, Senior Brand Designer.
The Senior Brand Designer will play an essential role in our rapidly growing Bitcoin Conference as we grow internationally. They will be responsible for hands-on design deliverables as well as managing brand consistency across a variety of teams, agencies, and partners. They will have a strong sense of how to communicate effectively to the international bitcoin community and drive excitement, community, and engagement across a variety of platforms.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and oversee visual identity across all platforms including website, social, mobile apps, event activations, wearables, and digital
- Develop, iterate, and scale our brand guidelines that reinforce the existing Bitcoin Conference community and culture.
- Ensure the bitcoin brand is communicated effectively across a multinational audience
- Design logos, icons, and infographics for various sub brands within the conference
- Manage creative assets for various marketing & advertising campaigns
- Work with production teams to oversee brand consistency across a variety of formats including AV production, print, and digital.
- Produce sponsorship and sales collateral alongside our sales and activations team
- Resize assets for different devices and work closely with professional production teams
- Juggle multiple projects effectively managing tight deadlines and turnaround
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Must provide a strong design portfolio and examples of projects you’ve worked on
- Have a genuine passion for design, creative culture, and bitcoin
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, design, and illustration
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills
- Comfortable with modern design tooling such as Webflow, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Affinity Designer
- Experience ensuring print quality, including working with various printers, materials,
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, event-specific design is a plus
- Ability to design and work with production teams to ensure graphics are in the right format and sized appropriately
- Experience designing for international audiences is a plus
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.