Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Who We Are
You’ve probably heard by now: Crypto is the future. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of it?
Meet Casa, the secure home for your crypto. We’re the leading provider of crypto self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-focused design, and exceptional customer service to empower our clients and build lifelong relationships.
Casa is looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer. As a member of our Infrastructure team, you will play a crucial role in overseeing site reliability and deployment automation. It will also be a unique opportunity to lead our engineering efforts to level-up our infrastructure stack towards new, efficient processes and methodologies for all engineers to follow.
The successful candidate has experience with creating Build and Deployment pipelines for various applications that meet modern Continuous Integration / Continuous Development standards.
What You'll Do
- Create, manage, and enforce processes to optimize for high quality software delivery
- Ensure the integrity of our systems and implemented designs, and make improvements where needed
- Help establish best practices for DevOps in our engineering organization
- Drive CI/CD adoption and utilization to create a frictionless development process
- Drive infrastructure roadmaps, production application support plans
- Establish and help grow a systems and devops team for a highly scalable and always on event driven platform
- Manage projects and attend daily team standups
- Perform and assist in production code deployments and pipeline maintenance
- Be a liaison between development teams and cloud groups to debug and orchestrate applications, databases, etc.
- Build and maintain our solutions for deployment and automation to ensure the highest quality delivery of our offering
- Automate our operational processes with a keen eye on security and compliance
- Work with other engineers to ensure high availability and quality of production software
- Participate in a shared on-call schedule for critical production infrastructure issues
Who You Are
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience architecting infrastructure, deployment systems, and release pipelines
- Strong experience in Linux-based infrastructures, administration, and AWS
- Have spent time working with database technology such as SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Druid, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.
- Experience with open-source implementations, cloud environments, as well as bare-metal
- Understanding of Infrastructure-as-code, and infrastructure automation
- You've worked with an Infrastructure as Code language to deploy to cloud environments, e.g., Terraform or CloudFormation
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Bitcoin is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Investment Avenues. We partner with resources so you can invest a portion of your paycheck in bitcoin, and we also have the more traditional 401(k) option.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity / 4 weeks for paternity.
As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re the leading provider of Bitcoin self-custody solutions, the ultimate blend of security, privacy, and control. Our team combines deep security ex...