Site Reliability Engineer
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
Strike is looking for a world-class Site Reliability Engineer who has experience building robust, scalable and secure systems.
You will be helping us build and manage the infrastructure that runs Strike's high-scale, neo-payment network. Our mission is to drive stability, scalability, efficiency and security for the Strike platform with a rapidly growing number of users. By joining this team, you will own, build, and maintain critical infrastructure components.
We're looking for a hire that will grow with the project and is excited about Strike's mission and potential. The person joining us must have a proactive and hands-on approach to managing infrastructure and related systems.
Who you are:
- 3+ years, building infrastructure platforms of all types
- Experience in running optimal production environments
- Experience in all things Kubernetes
- You are self-driven and self-motivated
- You enjoy working both collaboratively and independently
- You thrive on the challenge of dealing with demanding, cutting-edge work
- Be a champion of SRE methodologies and culture to the various Product Areas
- Develop our infrastructure with Terraform, Helm, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, and more
- Build monitoring and alerting that matters
- Plan capacity that takes into account exponential growth
- Document our products, services and processes
- Support mission-critical services by taking part in our on-call rotation
- SRE methodologies
- GCP, GKE and Linux systems
- CI/CD, GitOps and code-first deployment workflows
- Docker, Helm, Terraform
- Bitcoin Core, lnd
- Networking, scaling, monitoring, alerting
This is a role for someone who is comfortable managing their own projects, architecting and rolling out global infrastructure components.
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world