Video Production - Editor
Who we are looking for
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information and relevant news. Informing and educating our audiences through our magazine platforms is an integral part of our mission. Engaging our audience through unique video content and creating enjoyable viewing experiences that capture an ever-growing addressable market is an important part of our online strategy. We are hiring a Video Editor/Production Assistant to lead up and oversee the post-production and distribution of our YouTube videos.
As a video editor, you will be responsible for processing videos that are taped-to-live, as well as the editing and uploading of all of our YouTube videos to the Bitcoin Magazine channel. You will work closely with a team to ensure that the material for the daily live show is edited and branded and that the viewer experience for uploaded content is high quality from start to finish.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for Bitcoin and a deep understanding of the Bitcoin community. They will have experience editing and optimizing videos professionally. They will geek out about the ins and outs of film and seek out new and creative ideas to better serve our viewers.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining a driven, proactive, and professional attitude towards Bitcoin and video editing and uploading at all times.
- Handling post-production and uploading of Bitcoin content before and after live shows
- Overseeing branding, editing, optimization, and distribution of our video content, thumbnails, and YouTube platform
- Responding promptly to video production needs via Slack
- Maintaining knowledge of software and keeping up-to-date with software advances
- Providing feedback to teams and team members to improve the overall viewer experience
- Learning in a fast-paced environment while providing a high-quality viewer experience
- Attending and participating in daily meetings and synch with team members
- Responding to team and viewer feedback and adjusting where necessary
- Useful software knowledge: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, YouTube, Final Cut, OBS, any additional A/V production software is a plus
What you'll bring to the team
- A passion for Bitcoin (only) & our mission towards Hyperbitcoinization
- 2-3 years of video editing/ YouTube experience
- Portfolio of video work & YouTube or video media channel
- High energy and a passion for Bitcoin content and YouTube growth
- The ability to own the distribution of video content on YouTube, develop & implement new workflows, and make improvements that drive measurable results
- The ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot as needed
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive work relationships
- The technical skills required as they relate to Premiere Pro, OBS, PhotoShop, and other software platforms used/planned to implement
- The ability to meet deadlines establish milestones and keep all team members and stakeholders on the same page
- Strong logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and can deliver YouTube data-driven results
- Proficient understanding of Bitcoin, content creation and YouTube optimization is a plus
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The option to be paid in bitcoin
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of teams with high standards, a culture that offers feedback and growth opportunities, and to work in an industry looking to change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.