At Unchained Capital, our mission is to put every bitcoin holder securely in control of their assets. Our collaborative custody vaults make it easy to set up and manage multisig bitcoin storage, while providing a foundation to financial services for the long-term bitcoin holder, including trading, loans, and retirement accounts. We guide our clients through their bitcoin journey, equipping them with the knowledge, reassurance, and tools they need to secure their financial futures in ways that a traditional financial services institution cannot.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to our Head of Business Development.
As an Executive Assistant, you will partner with key stakeholders across the team to keep them organized and on top of their rapidly evolving calendars, communicate with clients on the exec’s behalf as it relates to managing questions and meetings, and tackle new requests as they arise. We’re looking for an extremely organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently and problem solve. Responsiveness and written and verbal communication skills are essential. You will act as a gatekeeper and have the utmost integrity in your relationships across the company and maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive information. Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to organize their time and act as a gatekeeper to efficiently manage their time
- Manage miscellaneous tasks, requests, and events as they arise
- Manage calendars with clients, partners and teammates across time zones globally
- Schedule calls, virtual meetings and manage inbound requests
- Book travel (Flight, Hotel and Ground Transportation) and manage itineraries with an understanding of teams schedule and preferences
- Develop an understanding and familiarity of clients, partners and miscellaneous business relationships so as to manage requests accordingly
- Draft internal and external communications
- You are passionate about bitcoin and eager to learn more
- You have at least five years’ experience in an EA or similar role, ideally in the financial services industry or startup environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong familiarity with Excel/Google Sheets, Google calendar
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning and travel logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities
In addition to competitive pay, Unchained offers best-in-class benefits including:
- Bonus plan, 401k, and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
Not to mention, you’ll be working alongside the most talented, passionate, and hard-working people in our industry!
Unchained Capital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and do not discriminate based on race, gender, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Bitcoin native financial services company offering collaborative multisig vaults, loans, and buy bitcoin OTC. Not your keys, not your coins.