The Bitcoin / Xamarin Software Engineer will help us build HODL Wallet. HODL, is a non-custodial wallet for Android and iOS, its client is written in C# on a low-level Bitcoin library with server components in Python APIs built on FastAPI or Flask to serve fee rates and real time price information.
The goal is to build an application that serves as a base to many other platforms and offer people a marketplace where they can spend Bitcoin, and other services that will create revenue, at the same time have a saner development environment for us and the community since we're an open-source project.
- Professional mobile experience. We want to know this is not your first rodeo
- Written an app, available on the Appstore or Playstore
- At least 4 years of experience on one of these languages: Swift, Java, C#
- Some experience with Bitcoin related development
- Some experience with relational databases
- Open mind to new languages, like: Rust, Crystal, Go
- Loves Open-Source software
Nice to haves:
- Some experience with non-relational databases
- Some Experience with Xamarin
- Some experience with Bitcoin, you should be familiar with the concepts behind it
- Experience with Xamarin and Dotnet
- You test your code, using unit, integration and functional tests
- Writes Open-Source software!
- 100% Remote
- Office free to use in Miami, Florida
- Attend Bitcoin conferences
- Work on 100% Open-Source projects (MIT licensed)
- Flexible work schedule
- Almost no meetings, focus on programming!
- All tech you need
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A private and secure non-custodial Bitcoin wallet.